Monday, May 13, 2013

Baby I Love You Quotes




We take a risk
when we open our hearts
because the truth is,
if we open our hearts,
we will get hurt.
You can’t open your heart
and not have some hurt
because you’re in a
human experience.
Even if it’s the love of your life
and you have many wonderful,
deepening, growing,
powerful years together,
it’s a human experience
and that person will pass over.
Love takes courage.
Be courageous.



If you don't know,
then ask me.
If you don't agree,
then argue with me.
If you don't like,
then say it to me.
But don't keep silent
and judge me.


Love comes
to those who still hope
even though they've been disappointed,
to those who still believe
even though they've been betrayed,
to those who still love
even though they've been hurt before.


Tired of trying,
Sick of crying,
Yeah I'm smiling,
but inside I'm dying. 


I must learn to love the fool in me
the one who feels too much,
talks too much,
takes too many chances,
wins sometimes and loses often,
lacks self-control,
loves and hates,
hurts and gets hurt,
promises and breaks promises,
laughs and cries

No comments:

Post a Comment